City of Cadiz


    • Steps to begin construction in Cadiz
        • Obtain a building permit from the City of Cadiz
        • Obtain a commercial building permit from the commercial building inspector.

      • Obtain a plumbing permit from the Trigg County Health Department
        • Trigg County Health Department - Cadiz, Kentucky 42211
      • Obtain a tap permit for water and sewer.
        • Any new construction must tap into the sewer system
      • Obtain an electrical permit from Pennyrile Rural Electric Cooperative
        • Pennyrile Rural Electric -  Cadiz, Kentucky 42211




Historic District

Number of Visitors:

Cadiz-Trigg County Planning Commission
49 Jefferson Street - PO Box 2053
Cadiz, Kentucky 42211

© Copyright 2010-2021 - Traub Web Design All Rights Reserved
This site is powered by CMS Made Simple version 2.2.14