There is no commercial zoning in Trigg County.
A state building permit is required before you begin commercial construction anywhere in Trigg County. You may obtain this permit and all necessary information from Cadiz City Hall. This permit is required for any commercial construction other than one or two family dwellings. The state of Kentucky requires inspection by a certified inspector for this type of construction. You will have to submit your plans when applying for this permit.

Contact – Frank Wallace, Building Official, Trigg County
Address – 7645 Brown Road, Madisonville, KY 42431
Cost – differs based on building type and size.

Number of Visitors:

Cadiz-Trigg County Planning Commission
49 Jefferson Street - PO Box 2053
Cadiz, Kentucky 42211